read my papers, on recent researches.
My reasearch mostly focuses on modern visual arts, programming, color theories, typography, video and animation.
· The process, inspiration and the description of the Image to Sound Converter project:
· Personal study & thoughts on color theory, and a research proving my understanding of the subject.
· A short article about film editing techniques in cartoons and animations.
· Erotism in Japanese specific arts: anime, manga and shunga.
· The observation and thoughts on how street and graffitii arts change the city's enviroment.
· The nature of animated image - a short study on the history, perception and techniques of animations.
· A description of my BSC proof, stating that understanding of basic graphology concepts can help one create typography more conciously.